We have completed a major data update that includes Pro Day information for a large number of players. We have also updated some previously missing data and added previously missing players to the database.
Data Updates Include:
- Missing Combine Scores and Times for 2019 Players
- Missing Players from the 2019 class and previous years
- Pro Day Data for most players
Future Site updates will include:
- Adjusted Pro Day data in sortable tables
- Pro Day percentiles if Combine not available
- Improved Combine Grades
- Improved Similar Athletic Profiles
We have completed a very large data update including 11 previously unavailable years of data, and with it a fairly large update to the site. The details of the updates include:
- Previously unavailable NFL Combine Data from 1987-1998 is now available
- Improvements to Sort Features and other ease of use improvements
- Updates, corrections, and additional Data added for years 1999-2017
- 10 and 20 yard splits added where missing
- Improved Height Data
- QB Ball Velocity
- Draft Age Added
- BMI Added
- Shuttle Split Added (Shuttle minus 20 yard split)
- College Conference and Division Added
- Improvements to mobile experience
NFLCombineResults has recently supplemented the most complete NFL Combine score database available with large amounts of additional Hand Size, Arm Length and 60 Yard Dash times. We have also updated many missing Forty Yard Dash times, Vertical Leap scores, and Broad Jump scores in addition to updating some 20 Yard Shuttle and Cone Drill times. The extent of the combine data updates range from current 2016 draft class players all the way back to players in the 1999 draft class, with hundreds of players receiving updates or additions to their combine scores.
This accessible Combine Data is offered in a sortable, filterable format for our users and has been since 2008. We are happy to report that our database has been used countless times by academic researchers and statisticians looking for the best way to analyze NFL Combine data, and we encourage researchers to continue to use this data in their analysis. This site was created to combine disparate NFL combine data in one place that is also sortable, filterable and as accurate and complete as possible to provide both fans and researchers with the ability to quickly analyze and work with the data.
Also newly available is an expanded table that is also sortable and filterable, and adds Hand Size, Arm Length and 60 Yard Shuttle times to the existing standard table. Due to the large amount of data involved (5,500+ players), filtering by All years may produce slower load times.
NFLCombineResults.com has also updated the interface for data table and player pages, including the following updates:
- Replaced deprecated and empty Google Image Search box until a solution can be implemented.
- Added mobile support for player pages – previously data was hidden for some mobile devices in portrait view.
- Improved user experience on mobile devices for NFL Combine Data sortable data tables. Tables now easily scroll to the side on touch screen devices and narrow screens.
- Added Player Search in top corner for NFL Combine Data and Player Pages
- Fixed various issues with the site displaying poorly on certain devices.
Thanks to everyone who has submitted corrections or additions, and please continue to do so.
- 2016 Wonderlic score updates
- Additional Site Updates
- Key to easily differentiate the scores (Elite, Good, Average, etc) on a per-position basis
NFLCombineResults.com site updates are complete, please enjoy the updated interface and thank you for your patience.
- More 2015 Combine Data including Wonderlic scores where available.
- Percentiles for Combine Scores that helps to show how good a particular combine score is in relation to other players.
- Player pages will include rankings for combine scores.
Please let us know if you have any issues with the new interface.