NFLCombineResults has recently supplemented the most complete NFL Combine score database available with large amounts of additional Hand Size, Arm Length and 60 Yard Dash times. We have also updated many missing Forty Yard Dash times, Vertical Leap scores, and Broad Jump scores in addition to updating some 20 Yard Shuttle and Cone Drill times. The extent of the combine data updates range from current 2016 draft class players all the way back to players in the 1999 draft class, with hundreds of players receiving updates or additions to their combine scores.
This accessible Combine Data is offered in a sortable, filterable format for our users and has been since 2008. We are happy to report that our database has been used countless times by academic researchers and statisticians looking for the best way to analyze NFL Combine data, and we encourage researchers to continue to use this data in their analysis. This site was created to combine disparate NFL combine data in one place that is also sortable, filterable and as accurate and complete as possible to provide both fans and researchers with the ability to quickly analyze and work with the data.
Also newly available is an expanded table that is also sortable and filterable, and adds Hand Size, Arm Length and 60 Yard Shuttle times to the existing standard table. Due to the large amount of data involved (5,500+ players), filtering by All years may produce slower load times.
NFLCombineResults.com has also updated the interface for data table and player pages, including the following updates:
- Replaced deprecated and empty Google Image Search box until a solution can be implemented.
- Added mobile support for player pages – previously data was hidden for some mobile devices in portrait view.
- Improved user experience on mobile devices for NFL Combine Data sortable data tables. Tables now easily scroll to the side on touch screen devices and narrow screens.
- Added Player Search in top corner for NFL Combine Data and Player Pages
- Fixed various issues with the site displaying poorly on certain devices.
Thanks to everyone who has submitted corrections or additions, and please continue to do so.
- 2016 Wonderlic score updates
- Additional Site Updates
- Key to easily differentiate the scores (Elite, Good, Average, etc) on a per-position basis